Hi Barbara,  Thanks for sharing that.

Have you been able to build a running version from the trunk in source in
Eclipse?   I’ve been having compile problems in ctakes-temporal  and an API
mismatch in the casgen module when I run it from the maven system in Eclipse.
Instead I need to build the TypeSystem from the command line.    Even then, the
binary distribution created by the 4.0.0 source build does not behave like the
binary distribution off the ctakes site.  Have you noticed that?

Sent from my iPad