From: NLM Support <nlm-supp...@nlm.nih.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 8:38 PM
To: Jain, Ritika <ritika.j...@philips.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Cannot authenticate license on REST API TRACKING:000308016

Hi Ritika,

That endpoint (documented here:
https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/help/license/validateumlsuserhelp.html) is not meant
for end users, so it will not work with your license code and username.

I can confirm that your account is active, so everything should be okay on our
end. You can check your username and password by logging in here:
https://utslogin.nlm.nih.gov/cas/login?service=https://uts.nlm.nih.gov:443//j_spring_cas_security_check.

Is cTakes giving you an error message?

You may want to check the cTakes listserv or post a question there:
https://ctakes.markmail.org/search/?q=

Regards,
UMLS Support