Hi Jeff,

Not sure I ran into that same issue. Sorry.

In terms of MySQL, I suppose it is faster because it's not in-memory based
(to be fair, HSQLDB can utilize disks). Another factor is that you can load
balance multiple servers in a "stateless" way if you had a heavy load
environment because the MySQL stands alone.

Hi Gandhi,

I'm using trunk@1850060 with the MySQL-based codebase on Github. Everything
builds and it even connects to all of the tables and models, however, it
doesn't pick up terms.

Where do you think is a good place to start, with respect to debugging? The
frustrating part is there's no errors in the catalina logs :).

Thanks,
Matthew Vita