From: Maral Amir <maraljav...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 2:12 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTAKES Pipeline [EXTERNAL]

Hi Sean,

Thank you so much for your insightful response.
I'm having a problem linking the piper files. I should mention I am using
command line interface. Could you please kindly let me know:

1. What I should set my CTAKES_HOME variable into. Right now I set my
CTAKES_HOME to my cTAKES user installation main folder. That is because I
could see in the last line of the runPiperFile.sh, the class directory
$CTAKES_HOME/lib/* is included and no /lib folder is present in the
developer's version.

java -cp
$CTAKES_HOME/desc/:$CTAKES_HOME/resources/:$CTAKES_HOME/resources/resources:$CTAKES_HOME/lib/*
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:$CTAKES_HOME/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx3g
org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner "$@"

Also,

2. Where is the *"bin"* folder where the bash file resides. Right now I use
this one :
/Users/local/projects/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-distribution/src/main/bin

Thanks,
Maral