From: Greg Silverman [mailto:g...@umn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2:54 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Looking for literature [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

I'm digging around for literature on the relationship between cTAKES and
MiPACQ, and of course found this paper, "The MiPACQ Clinical Question Answering
System," which describes how cTAKES was used wrt to the question and answering
component of MiPACQ.

However, I'm more interested in how cTAKES was used with the deidentified
MiPACQ corpus of pathology and colorectal cancer notes. All I'm able to find is
reference to the MiPACQ Treebank and with that, very little about use of
cTAKES. Any information about this, especially in the literature would be most
welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Greg--

--