Peter,

I have experienced similar issues with how text spans translate to
different CUIs depending on the included vocabularies as well. I had a
similar conversation with Sean on the dev forum last year I believe.

I do not believe the behavior of 'wbc' has changed- if I run the clinical
pipeline with sno_rx_16ab dictionary, it is tagged as an
AnatomicalSiteMention. Are you seeing something different?

Jeff