Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that ctakes has enough presentations to warrant its
own track.

The track will run all 3 days of ApacheCon; it starts Tuesday Sept. 29th and
end Thursday Oct. 1st, running each day between 12:15 pm EDT and 3:pm EDT.

The track schedule can be viewed here:
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/ctakes.html

In addition, because ctakes is somewhat unique in the Apache portfolio, our
track got its very own press release!  Apache's Sally Khudairi did a great job
putting it together for us.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/09/21/2096349/0/en/ApacheCon-2020-features-Natural-Language-Processing-for-Electronic-Medical-Records-in-dedicated-track-on-Apache-cTAKES.html

If you haven't already, register for ApacheCon.  In addition to the ctakes
track there are plenty of interesting keynotes and presentations involving
other Apache projects.  And it is free!  https://hopin.to/events/apachecon-home

Please, share this information with others at your organization.  Post it on
your organization's news site.  Email your friends.  Tweet your multitudinous
followers.  Chat at the water cooler (?).  To share, we have:

A pretty ApacheCon blog entry:
https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/entry/apachecon-2020-features-natural-language

Our very own tweet: https://twitter.com/ApacheCon/status/1307985568417095682

A track announcement on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6713748951817875456/

And don't forget the newswire.

I eagerly look forward to 'seeing' you all there!

Sean