Hi Sean (Mullane),

For the original problem:

No Analysis
> > Component found for org.apache.ctakes.core.ae.CuiFilterAnnotator

This means that somewhere in your piper file you have an "add" command for an
analysis engine named "CuiFilterAnnotator".

There is no  org.apache.ctakes.core.ae.CuiFilterAnnotator in ctakes 4.0.0 or
trunk:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-4.0.0/ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/ae/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-core/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/core/ae/

I also cannot find a class named "CuiFilterAnnotator" in my copy of trunk in
any of the projects - including ytex.

That leads me to believe that CuiFilterAnnotator is a custom annotator in your
local installation - which I hope that you didn't overwrite with a copy of
4.0.0.1

If you can find the CuiFilterAnnotator file in your previous installation, just
copy it over in a custom jar.  After rerunning you may find another missing
class, then another.  Such can be the pains of working with custom alterations.

Sean