Hi Sean,   I've been doing a bit of reading on propbanks, framesets, etc in
relation to what I'm seeing in the  CAS when I turn on some of the relation
extractors that do work (in contrast to the ones I mentioned before that
are missing a model).

Is it safe to say that these extractors are mostly experiments used to
validate semantic approaches proposed back in the day, and that there isn't
yet much code that pulls these relations out in any user-friendly way?   By
user-friendly I mean  creating a simpler "edge object" that simply joins
two identified events in a way that hides all the intermediate collections
of structures generated by these relation extractors and their dependencies.

Peter