From: Rick Coleman <rcole...@jilocasin.net>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2023 5:59 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Crash course in cTakes [EXTERNAL]

Sean,

Thanks for getting back to me in this.  I was afraid that was what the answer
was going to be.

I appreciate you taking the time to fill in some of the gaps.  If it's so
dependent on Java 1.8, someone should probably remove the "or higher"
on the download page.

I look forward to getting this application up and running.

Until then,

rik.