From: Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 11:48 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Testing the 5.0 version [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Hi Sean,   looks like my funding for some experimentation with 5.0 is
finally going to happen in a month or so.  I'm going to be looking at all
the new functionality (I'm back on a branch of 4.0.1 on a custom
webservices platform),  but is there any particular area of 5.0 that you'd
like me to exercise?

Peter