From: Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 3:11 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Mastif Zoner is there now [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Hi Sean

I did a clean build, also removing the mastif zoner library from my maven
cache.  It does get into the distribution now.

My git branch got a bit confused when I tried to merge the tag into it.
But by destroying my branch and using switch -c to create a new one off the
5.1.0 tag it seemed to do the right thing.  I guess when 5.1.0 is merged
into main, that won't be an issue

Peter