From: Peter Abramowitsch <pabramowit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2024 4:48 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Remaining Maven errors visible in Eclipse [EXTERNAL]

* External Email - Caution *

Hi Sean, there are some minor 5.1.0 Maven glitches picked up by Eclipse,
one of which I can fix and others not.

in ctakes-ytex-web's pom.xml, I changed *ctakes*.version to *parent*.version.
I have not checked it in, it case it wasn't the right thing to do, but it
made the error go away.

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.ctakes</groupId>

<artifactId>ctakes-user-resources</artifactId>

<version>${parent.version}</version>

</dependency>

But every pom except the master pom, shows this error:

"Cannot parse lifecycle mapping for maven project Maven Project...."

In fact  there is no lifecycle mapping file.

I looked at various solutions online and none of them worked, including
creating a dummy mapping and including it in the project - all it did was
insert a blank line between every line of the master pom!  *Che palle*, as
they say in Italian

I'm pretty sure it's not my Eclipse installation because my own Maven
projects (admittedly smaller) don't show this error.

Is anyone else seeing a red 'x' error next to every pom in the source tree
in Eclipse?

Eclipse Version: 2023-12 (4.30.0)
M2E - Maven Integration for Eclipse 2.6.0.20240220-1109
org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org - m2e

Peter