From: Petersam, John Contractor <john.peter...@ssa.gov.INVALID>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 3:45 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Upgrade to JDK 17 Inquiry

* External Email - Caution *

Hi Ryan,
I'm on Java 21 and will migrate to 23 when it comes out.  I upgraded it years
ago, so I don't remember all the specifics of what I changed.  It's not that
difficult, but does require making some code modifications as well as updating
some dependencies so you will definitely need to roll up your sleeves a bit.

Thanks,
John