*gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!gpg:
    There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.*

This is just gpg being gpg.  So long as you're seeing "Good Signature" Mike
is doing it correctly.

You can manually force the key to be be trusted if you want.  Something
like "gpg --edit-key EF362B9E trust"

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com