It should be prompting you for what to name the tags, unless something
changed recently. If not, check out the arguments for batch mode:
http://maven.apache.org/maven-release/maven-release-plugin/examples/non-interactive-release.html

Might need to specify -Dtag=apache-curator-2.9.1 -DreleaseVersion=2.9.1
-DdevelopmentVersion=2.9.2-SNAPSHOT on the command line. (Check those
values before using them, I am sending from my phone and don't entirely
trust them).

Mike