Hi all,

Thanks @tison for the release work!

+1 binding

I checked the following and all succeeded.
* Ran "./mvnw verify" in jdk 8,11 and 21.
* Matched md5, sha1 and signature of artifacts.

I found the following problems but I think none of them are blockers
and could be fixed before/after official announcement:
* ReleaseNode contains "Unresolved" jira issues. I think we should
update "Fix Version" for these issues before the official
announcement.
* Link for PGP KEYS is invalid now. It should be
https://downloads.apache.org/curator/KEYS now. We might also want to
fix this in the email template hosted on confluence wiki or our new
website.
* This is the first release after our new website, so I guess our
download link in the "ANNOUNCE" email template should also be updated.

Best,
Kezhu Wang