Honestly, I have no idea.

Nothing in there suggests it's a cxf problem. It almost looks like the META-INF/application.xml is not well formed or has some bad data in it. I don't really know. Very strange.

Dan

Ron Holckener wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to check CXF usage in my application.

I am using CXF 2.0.5, and need it as a client to call a remote web service.

I managed to do that in a standalone which worked fine.

Now I need to run it on weblogic 9.2, I took the relevant jars (see classpath) and added it to the AppServer classpath (first without adding my new CXF code) and got the attached error log.

 From reading at some forums I also tried:

1)      In weblogic-application.xml

<prefer-application-packages>

     <package-name>javax.jws.*</package-name>

</prefer-application-packages>

2)      Jvm arguments

-Djavax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory=com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory

All with no success.

Does the exception look familiar?

Can you point to an earlier version in which you have deployed on weblogic 9.2 successfully?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron.

Daniel Kulp