Looks good.

On May 12, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

It's board report time.... (after graduating, we have to file board reports for the first three months, then quarterly thereafter)

Here is what I have so far:

--------------------------------
Releases:
2.1 released which is JAX-WS 2.1 compliant and has a BUNCH of new features
2.0.6 released as a bug fix/patch release of the 2.0.x line

Community aspects:
Voted in Sergey Beryozkin as a new committer.
Most resources have been moved from the incubator project to the full TLP status. The main thing remaining is that mail archives aren't showing up in mod_mbox. Still progressing through the web site and other resources (confluence) to find incubator references.

Crypto issue:
After reviewing:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/
It still shows CXF under the Incubator project. We'll find an Apache member to help get that page updated shortly.

Anyone have any additions or other comments?

---
Daniel Kulp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dankulp.com/blog