Hmmm....   good sleuthing.

You definitely don't want to unregister it on endpoint stop or when done with the client. The whole point of the cache is to hold onto it so it's reusable. On popular thing to do is create a client, use it once, discard. Create another client, use it once, discard. Etc... The cache is to help that.

I think what might make some sense is to get rid of the schemaCacheMap entirely. Change the definitionsMap to be a Map<Object, DefPair> map where DepPair holds a wsdldef and the schema. Thus, the keys would be the same keys for the wsdl.

The put/set's would be more expensive as you would need to iterate through the cache to find the pair. I doubt the map would be very big though so that may be acceptable.

Dan