Hi Benson,

I was seeing the same error a while ago, even using a clean maven repo and
a fresh checkout.  Couldn't figure out what was going on.  I was grasping
for straws, noticed there was no xjc on my path, so I decided to append the
jdk6 bin to my path and the error went away.  But then, when I went back to
a path without the jdk6 bin and used a fresh checkout and clean maven repo
again, I couldn't reproduce the problem any more.  So I don't know what the
cause was or why it went away... obviously not much help for you.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Jones