I'm honestly no seeing this on my linux box with the latest code.   I hit it
with about 500K requests to warm up the JIT and stuff, check the heap sizes
using jconsole (1.6VM), then hit it with another 1.5 million requests and
rechecked the heap sizes and they ended up exactly the same.

My suggestion is to try again with a more recent version of CXF at the very
least.    Also try the latest JDK's.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]