Hi Willem,

so that´s fine with me. I think we should start a release note wiki page for 2.0.9 and perhaps also for 2.1.3. Btw. I noticed that there is no release notes page for the latest 2.1.2 release.

In apache camel they create the release notes quite early and then collect the information over time. I think that is a quite good idea.

Greetings

Christian

Daniel Kulp schrieb:
My vote is staying +1. The chance of anyone hitting it is small as the JMS versions we hit it with internally are no longer supported. There is kind of a discussion as to why we are testing with such old and unsupported versions of JMS. Basically, any JMS provider released anytime even half way recently will be 1.1. In anycase, it's fixed on the branches. We can get new snapshots up quickly and if someone runs into it, point them at those.

Dan

--

Christian Schneider
---