From: Christian Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 2:11 AM
To: Seumas Soltysik
Cc: dev@cxf.apache.org; Daniel Kulp
Subject: Re: JMS 1.0.2 support......

Hi Seumas,

could you post the configuration you used?

Greetings

Christian

Seumas Soltysik schrieb:
> I have just upgraded to CXF 2.1.3 and am running against an old
> implementation of SonicMQ version 5, which I believe based upon the
old
> 1.0.2 apis. However, I am still getting a stack which indicates that
CXF
> does still not seem compatible with older versions of JMS. Clearly the
> stack show that a JmsTemplate102 is being used, yet the problem I was
> having with 2.1.2 persists.
>
> java.lang.AbstractMethodError:

progress.message.jclient.QueueConnectionFactory.createConnection()Ljavax
> /jms/Connection;
> at

org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapt

er.doCreateConnection(UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter.java:177)
> at

org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapt
> er.createConnection(UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter.java:149)
> at

org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.doCreateConne
> ction(SingleConnectionFactory.java:316)
> at

org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.initConnectio
> n(SingleConnectionFactory.java:270)
> at

org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.createConnect
> ion(SingleConnectionFactory.java:215)
> at

org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.createQueueCo
> nnection(SingleConnectionFactory.java:227)
> at

org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate102.createConnection(JmsTemplate
> 102.java:170)
> at
> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:461)
> at
> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:436)
> at

org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSFactory.resolveOrCreateDestination(JMSFa
> ctory.java:120)
> at

org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSFactory.createJmsListener(JMSFactory.jav
> a:101)
> at

org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSDestination.activate(JMSDestination.java
> :99)
> at

org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractObservable.setMessageObserver(AbstractO
> bservable.java:48)
> at

org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBindingFactory.addListener(AbstractBindin
> gFactory.java:166)
> at

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.addListener(SoapBindingFa
> ctory.java:721)
> at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:122)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:263)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:201)
> at

org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createAndPublishEndpoint(ProviderI

--

Christian Schneider
---