I hate to do this, but I need to withdraw this vote.   Jarek has discovered
some issues with it an the J2EE TCK (the J2EE TCK is slightly different than
the standalone TCK).   I'm digging into those now and hope to have a fix this
morning and new builds done later today.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org