Liu,

I think for stuff that are "simple" (basically, complexTypes with
simpleContent and simpleType object), you cannot extend
TExtensibilityElementImpl.   Instead, you would need to make it implement
ExtensibilityElement interface and add the QName and required fields and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org