Krzysztof,

I've FINALLY had a chance to look at this.  I've gone ahead and added it into
the soap binding and wired it into the normal soap transport.    It's
definitely a good start.  Still plenty of work to do, but the simple case is
working.

I've even tested it a bit with the Sun Glassfish calculator sample.  I had to
update a few things regarding the negotiated stuff, but it did do a full
request/response.

There's definitely quite a bit of work to be done on it for a "complete"
solution, notable the fastinfoset support stuff, but the server side part is
definitely a higher priority right now.   I'll probably help out a bit on the
client side now that you have the basics working since it's quite interesting.

:-)    I have other work to finish up first though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org