Demetris,

If your place has a big investment in RPC/encoded, perhaps one of you
would like to pick up the project that one of our committers started
of adding RPC/encoded support to CXF. If you do it, you get to ensure
that it works with your services :-). I'd be happy to mentor someone
in figuring out where Dain left off.

--benson