I'm sure a couple of you have noticed that the "upgrade" that infrastructure
did to confluence a few weeks ago has caused some trouble with the html
export, particularly with code samples.  Every time someone edits a page that
contains code samples, I seem to have to re-export the entire space to fix it
again.   Quite annoying.

One "fix" is to properly define our own styles and templates and such.   This
also has the advantage of making it look better.  Basically, make it not look
like a confluence space.   I've copied the "CXF" space over to a new space
(not the docs space) and have been playing with adapting the ServiceMix style
sheets and layouts and such to CXF.   (I like the SMX blue colors.  I also
played with the camel/activemq design, but I like the earth tones less)  (then
again, I'm VERY color blind, what the hell do I know about color?)

Anyway, would everyone take a quick look at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXFTEST/

And let me know what you think?   If people are OK with it, I'll get
everything switched to using it.    Feel free to add/edit pages in that space
to see how it would look, copy pages from the docs, etc....    We can tweek it
more later if need be, but I think we need to get something in place soon to
work around the export issues.

Thanks!
--
Daniel Kulp