I'll also have to fix http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2202

cheers, Sergey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Kulp" <dk...@apache.org>
To: <dev@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 5:02 PM
Subject: 2.2.4 and 2.1.7

It's been just over 8 weeks since 2.2.3 and 2.1.6 went out. Thus, according to or normal schedule, we should be thinking about getting 2.2.4 and 2.1.7 out the door. August was kind of a slow month so the JIRA list is a bit smaller than "normal", but there definitely have been a lot of good fixes and such that have gone in.

I know Sergey has a few JAX-RS related issues he's looking into. I have a couple OSGi things I'm looking into. There are a couple JIRA bugs I'd like to get to as well if I get some time, but nothing "too" major so if I don't get to them, they can wait (unless someone attaches a patch.... hint hint :-). (If I can get the "Open" count down to 320, currently at 325, we'll have a net gain of 0 between 2.2.3 and 2.2.4. This would be the first time that has ever happened.)

Are there any other major things that would be considered a hold up?

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the builds around the middle of next week. Probably Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday. Does that work for everyone?

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org