Forwarding to Daniel for his opinions on this topic.

Rio

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [jbossws-dev] CXF-2926
Date:   Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:37:38 +0200
From:   Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
To:     Richard Opalka <ropa...@redhat.com>
CC: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>, jbossws-dev <jbossws-...@lists.jboss.org>

OK Richard, thanks.
Then you should probably send him an email and CC the cxf dev list.
Thanks
Alessio

On 08/04/2010 10:32 AM, Richard Opalka wrote:
Daniel Kulp is the right person to ask, at least from the logs:

[/home/opalka][/home/opalka/THIRDPARTY/CXF/trunk]>git log -20 --pretty=format:"%h - %an, %ar : %s" rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/catalog/OASISCatalogManager.java e5f270e - J. Daniel Kulp, 11 months ago : Work on reducing startup time by lazy-initting things and marking classes that Jsr250BeanPostProcessor don't need to deal with d0d45f3 - J. Daniel Kulp, 1 year, 4 months ago : Update catalog support to detect if xml-resolver is available and if not, disable itself. If not using catalogs, xml-resolvers is now optional. 9b6b7bf - Freeman Yue Fang, 1 year, 5 months ago : [CXF-2063]should set catalogManager debug level a bit ealier 8f09d2b - James Maode Mao, 2 years, 11 months ago : * CXF-1053 Fix the build on Windows Vista, 6524473 - J. Daniel Kulp, 2 years, 11 months ago : [CXF-1053] Support URI and public types of catalog substitution as well as System ec4aa77 - J. Daniel Kulp, 2 years, 11 months ago : [CXF-942] Fix some JAX-WS SOAPFaultException mapping issues * Make all Logger creations go through LogUtils.getL7dLogger so I can stop trying t 4f981fe - James Maode Mao, 3 years, 1 month ago : * WSDLDefinition builder support catalog * WSDL2Java jaxws frontend support catalog * Map the ws-addr.xsd from network to the classpath 7848106 - J. Daniel Kulp, 3 years, 2 months ago : Update OASIS catalog stuff to be a real bus extension so we don't create new Catalogs for every wsdl/schema we processes. 463803a - J. Daniel Kulp, 3 years, 5 months ago : Commit first part of CXF-440 (patch from Jarek Gawor)

RIchard