+1.
It's good to see we have a CXF committer from GSOC :)

On 10/31/10 12:20 AM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi

I'd like to initiate a vote for Tomasz Opanovicz to become a CXF committer.

As you may recall, Tomasz became known in the CXF community after starting
to work on the Log Browser project
as part of the GSOC 2010. During the project Tomasz showed some real
enthusiasm and his commitment to completing it in time
was second to none.

The other thing I'd like to mention about his contribution is that it is
really the first of its kind. We have learnt to appreciate that some good UI
tooling
adds a touch of quality to whatever that is shipped to the end user and what
Tomasz does is really a big step forward for CXF IMHO, in that users will be
able to view logs using the nice log browser. Hopefully, Tomasz won't stop
once this project has been complete and move on to adding more UI features
to CXF.

Finally, Tomasz has continued developing after the GSOC ended few months ago
thus showing he would really like to finish what he started working upon.

Thus the time has come for him to become the CXF committer.

Here's my +1

Sergey

--
Willem