+1

Christian

Am 02.12.2010 18:01, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
In the last 2 years, Colm has logged 11 issues with CXF.  Every single one of
them came with a patch file to fix the issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&reporterSelect=specificuser&reporter=coheigea

11 patches is quite a lot.   If they were not spread out over 2 years, I think
he would have been noticed much sooner and been granted committership.
However, it does show a long term commitment to the project and I feel
becoming a committer is long overdue.

He knows the WS-Sec and XML-Sec things inside and out and is a leading
driver of the WSS4J and Santuario (xml-sec) libraries that we rely on.

He's currently working in our sandbox and on the WSS4J trunk to update WSS4J
to Java5 level and clean up the WSS4J API's and such.

Basically, he's been an invaluable contributor to the WS-Security stuff and
having him as a committer would be a big addition, IMO.

Here is my  +1.

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de