I'm counting 11 committer +1s: myself, Willem, Jeff, Freeman, Christian, Sergey, Tomasz (your Polish last name probably came in handy for you here, Dennis :), Dan K, Alessio, Jim and Benson. And no other votes.

So the vote passes.  Welcome aboard, Dennis!

Dan, please give CXF commit privileges to Dennis (dsosnoski at apache dot org).

Thanks,
Glen