I'd like to call a vote on adding Aki Yoshida as a committer for CXF.

Aki has been active with CXF for almost a year now.   In that time, he's
submitted patches to 8 JIRA issues, including one that had been logged several
years ago.   The two main areas he's contributed to are in the Management
stuff and the WS-RM stuff which are areas that are not easy to "jump right in"
and are areas that we don't have enough experts in.   That makes those
contributions that much more valuable.

He's also been very helpful on the mailing lists, answering user questions as
well as having constructive design discussions on the dev list.

I think he'd be a valuable addition to CXF.

Here is my +1.   Vote open for 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org