+1

On 04/08/2011 06:02 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
I'd like to call a vote on this just to get it out of the way to make the
releases next week a bit easier.

There are three changes:
* Update the eclipse checkstyle/pmd rules so that the new  gwt generated code
doesn't cause all kinds of warnings in eclipse
* Allow use of j.u.l.Logger in the generated Services as they cannot depend on
CXF specific code
* Update the notice suppliments to include entries for the new dependencies
for the validation related things that Benson added.   I checked the
notices/license things on 2.4 and 2.3.x to make sure everything is OK.

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/tags/cxf-build-utils-2.3.2/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-073/