Hi Sergey,
I need to set up my xchat. Somehow I am having a problem connecting to
irc.codehaus.org.

For the test problem, the funny thing is that I didn't see this
problem when I ran the mvn test on systests/jaxrs from console.

I am resynching everything and trying to rerun the tests after a clean build.

regards, aki