I guess you want a simple protocol transformation. For this case you should not use camelĀ“s cxf support. It will work easier if you simply route from a servlet:// endpoint to a jms:// endpoint in camel. If you use cxf then it will create java classes on the way which is not necessary in your case.

Christian