Well, may be you need to have an EJB factory injected into that
provider, as shown here:
http://websvn.ow2.org/filedetails.php?repname=jonas&path=%2Fjonas%2Ftrunk%2Fjonas%2Fmodules%2Fservices%2Fwebservices%2Fcxf%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fow2%2Fjonas%2Fws%2Fcxf%2Feasybeans%2FEasyBeansInvokerFactory.java

Or may be your provider (but only your provider, in the constructor),
can check a resourceClass's annotations and then do something similar
to what you prototyped but not delegating to CXF but to
container-specific EJB utility code/factories. I think you do need to
try CXF JAX-WS as suggested earlier, in order to understand how to
integrate (as far as the creation of instances is concerned) or at
least to peruse the relevant code, ask questions there, etc

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com