Greetings,

I have recently tried to run CXF on Android with all possible JAR
combinations. For a WS client you can also use rt.jar (in JDK) but Android
doesn't have this jar built in. I tried to include rt.jar (with
minimal/required classes) but it also didn't work.

Better use kSoap2 or find some other library. But if you have time you can
research more on this. No one has ever done this as yet. Also no
documentation is provided for such a use-case.

Good luck!