When I have the policy pasted below I see a NullPointer Exception.
When I debug the server I see that in the PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor, in
the method computeAction there is only an action computed with the values:
"UsernameToken Timestamp " and without 'Signature'.
I believe hat this causes the crypto object not to be found and throwing a
NullPointerException because its null:
This happens in the X509Security.loadCertificate in the line cachedCert =
crypto.loadCertificate(in);
The crypto is null and there is a NullPointerEception.

Are my assumptions correct ???? Is this policy possible to execute ?

My wsdlis, my client and my server are pasted below:
1. client.xml
     <jaxws:client id="careReceiverInsurabilityWSClient"

serviceClass="be.cin.mycarenet.esb.insurability.InsurabilityPortType"

address="https://localhost:8443/jbossWsCxfClientWithWSSecurityPolicyHttps-1/CareReceiverInsurabilityWebserviceImpl";
                  wsdlLocation="wsdl/MyCarenet-Insurability.wsdl"
                                  endpointName="s:InsurabilityPort"
                  serviceName="s:CareReceiverInsurability"
                          xmlns:s="urn:be:cin:mycarenet:esb:insurability">
                <jaxws:properties>
                        <entry key="ws-security.username" value="ovione"/>
                        <entry key="ws-security.callback-handler"
value="poc.samples.jboss.cxf.ejb.sync.security.policy.webservice.callbackHandlers.client.UsernameTokenCallbackHandlerClient"/>
                        <entry key="ws-security.signature.properties"
value="security/clientSign.properties"/>
                        <entry key="ws-security.signature.username"
value="pairclient"/>
        </jaxws:properties>
        </jaxws:client>

2. server.xml
        <jaxws:endpoint
                id="careReceiverInsurabilityWSServer"

implementor="poc.samples.jboss.cxf.ejb.sync.security.policy.webservice.CareReceiverInsurabilityWebserviceImpl"

address="https://localhost:8443/jbossWsCxfClientWithWSSecurityPolicyHttps-1/CareReceiverInsurabilityWebserviceImpl";
                wsdlLocation="wsdl/MyCarenet-Insurability.wsdl"
                endpointName="s:InsurabilityPort"
        serviceName="s:CareReceiverInsurability"
                xmlns:s="urn:be:cin:mycarenet:esb:insurability">
                <jaxws:properties>
                        <entry key="ws-security.callback-handler"
value="poc.samples.jboss.cxf.ejb.sync.security.policy.webservice.callbackHandlers.server.UsernameTokenCallbackHandlerServer"/>
                        <entry key="ws-security.signature.properties"
value="security/serverSignVerify.properties"/>
                        <entry key="ws-security.signature.username"
value="clienttrusted"/>
        </jaxws:properties>
        </jaxws:endpoint>

3. policy in the wsdl
   <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="BasicSecurityPolicy">
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
                                <sp:TransportBinding>
                                        <wsp:Policy>