On Wednesday, October 05, 2011 5:22:01 PM Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I've started to re-architect the WS-Notification implementation to get rid
> of JBI and be pure JAX-WS based.
> The results are available at https://github.com/gnodet/wsn .
> I think there was a consensus to move the code base to CXF, but I just want
> to make sure everyone agree.

I definitely agree.  :-)   Very excited about that prospect.  :-)

How close to ready is it?   Is it something that we can get into CXF shortly
for inclusion with CXF 2.5?

> Also, I'd like to keep the implementation lightweight and keep it pure JAXWS
> based if possible.

I'm quite a bit less excited about this.   I would say pure jaxws + cxf-
common-utilities is fine as it should likely use the CXF logging stuff, CXF
XML utilities (DOMUtils, etc...), etc...  duplicating stuff from common to
just avoid a dep is silly to me.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp