Hi

On 23/11/11 12:24, irfannagoo wrote:
Hi Guys,

We have recently moved from CXF 2.2 to CXF 2.4.3 version. CXF 2.4.3 is
generating this wadl resource base url
"http://<localhost>:<port>/myapp/v1//" (observe the double slash) instead of
"http://<localhost>:<port>/myapp/v1/".

This problem was not see in CXF 2.2. Due to this, we can only hit the
appropriate method in a servlet when there is double slash in the url and it
doesn't work with single slash. Another problem is that I'm facing this
problem intermittently i.e. sometimes url is generated with single trailing
slash and other times with double slash. And, we need to change the url in
the test case when this happens. Here is my configuration:

web.xml:

<servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/v1/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

springConfig.xml:

<jaxrs:server id="MyBean" address="/">

Is that an extra space in the address ? I'll double check on my side as well

Sergey

                <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
                        <bean class="com.abc.xyz.MyServletBean" />
                 </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
</jaxrs:server>

MyServletBean.java:

@PUT
@Path("/phone")
public Response addXYZ(){
}

Could this be a bug in the CXF WADL generator? any help on this would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Irfan