Hi Benson
On 05/12/11 16:11, Benson Margulies wrote:
I translate Anne's answer just now as follows:

To return information to the client, it has to be 2xx. So in the
success case, it has to be 2xx. If it fails, we can do whatever we
prefer: 2xx and no CORS headers or 4xx. I'm with you on a 4xx.

I've updated the filter to return an empty Response in case of preflight failures but still keeping 200 by default, which can be customized to 410 or whatever status is preferred by a given client, I thought that may be 410 was not that precise, as it does not indicate to the client that the check actually took place. either way we can configure the status :-)

Cheers, Sergey