On 21/12/11 22:23, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Benson
On 21/12/11 18:32, Benson Margulies wrote:
It looks to me as if the CORS filter has a bug: it returns headers
even when the request is not cross-origin. Sergey, WTYT? I'm sure it's
not a tragedy and that I could fix that easily enough.
Which headers are you referring to, the ones that are returned as part
of the SIMPLE request post-processing or some other headers ?

Oh, you mean the usual plain requests, right ? Thought in the code the cors filter does not do anything in such cases on the output and just returns

Cheers, Sergey