On Tuesday, January 03, 2012 5:00:57 PM Benson Margulies wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Well, CXF-4002 is not.   No idea on that one yet.  The fact that it's
> > only in Sonar makes me really question it.
>
> I think that this is a Sonar bug, perhaps exposed by my cleanup of
> that parameter. I'd love to hear from someone sonarial. Sonorus?

It gets even a bit stranger as the CXF build itself at:

https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/5429

and the Camel build there, which both run the CXF codegen plugin, are fine and
run to completion.  Thus, it may be a Sonar VERSION issue or maybe and issue
with the version of Maven they have their Sonar build configured to use.

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog