+1

Freeman
On 2012-1-5, at 上午2:53, Daniel Kulp wrote:

Now that 2.5.1 is out, I like to create the 2.5.x_fixes branch and change trunk to target 2.6.0. Any objections? If not, I'll do so tomorrow.

I'd like to start working on a few things for 2.6.x:

1) Individual OSGi bundles (when possible, sent a note about that before).
Will require some minor code refactoring.

2) raw type cleanups. I'd like to turn back on a couple of the eclipse warnings, but this requires some cleanup. A lot of them are things like changing "Class foo" to "Class<?> foo" and such, but there are others. Some
of this MAY have minor updates to public APIs to add the generics.

3) Better OSGi config support - things like the http:jetty stuff, http:conduit things, etc... should likely be controllable from the OSGi config, not per
application.   I'd like to investigate this a bit.

4) Likely some OSGi based system tests.  Definitely needed.

5) Try to revive/rework the commons-http based async transport from my branch.

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog

Freeman Fang