Thanks Dan:

I am using CXF & Camel CXF(Payload) model for webservice proxy usage  of a very
special case:

A proxy service can receive any xml data from client even when it isnot same as
WSDL's message definition and route it to a existing service.
And the proxy service will response a Http Accept signal or a SOAP Response by
the existing service's response;
(I have asked some questions about such usage in CXF's community previously.
also JAXB Dispatch & Provide is not applicable for MEP reason);

To implements such a feature, not only DocLiteralInInterceptor but also
RPCInInterceptor, RPCOutInterceptor, OutgoingChainInterceptor &
HttpTransport(providing InOptionalOut like MEP feature)  need some change;

So I think it's hard to illustrate why I need additional constructors for a
single Interceptor in a JIRA.
Also I am not sure if the feature is suitable for CXF as it doesn't obey rules
of  webservice specification at all;

Anyway,I am refactoring my implementation to avoid change CXF source code
directly too much .
If anyone has interest, I will post a JIRA to illustrate it clearly.

Thanks a lot;