http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.2/samples/greeter/

By the way, I'm redirecting to the users list

Sergey

On 18/01/12 14:53, Jesus wrote:
Sorry Sergey,

what demo do you said?

Actual version of D-OSGi is 1.2

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Sergey Beryozkin-5 [via CXF]<
ml-node+s547215n5154947...@n5.nabble.com>  wrote:

Hi
On 18/01/12 09:58, Jesus wrote:

Hello all,

I need to develop a OSGi bundle for Knopflerfish and export a service.
For
this, I want to used D-OSGi, but I can't access to my bundle through a
web
service.

In my Activator code I introduce this code:

          props.put("osgi.remote.configuration.type", "wsdl");
          props.put("service.exported.interfaces", "*");
          props.put("service.exported.configs", "org.apache.cxf.ws");
          props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.address",
"http://localhost:8080/droolstest";);

But I think this is wrong.

Where can I read any example code for run D-OSGi in Knopflerfish?
Anybody have idea?

Try a greeter demo from the 1.2 distribution, a "wsdl" type will be
supported in 1.3
Sergey

Thanks in advance,
Jesus,

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

.
NAML<http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.InstantMailNamespace&breadcrumbs=instant+emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>