Hi,

At the moment policy mechanism is very powerful, but have some limitations. One
of them is that it is possible to register only one InterceptorProvider for one
policy assertion.

PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry interface extends Regsitry as:

public interface PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry
extends Registry<QName, PolicyInterceptorProvider> {

I see some use cases where PolicyInterceptorProvider(s) are independent, but
associated with the same policy assertion (for example in complex
authentication case).

Proposal: extend PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry to save set of
PolicyInterceptorProvider for one assertion.
If proposal is accepted I will provide patch.

Jira issue is already created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4073.

Regards,
Andrei.